Today’s modern world life has become so convenient and easy. Just at the press of a button so many things can be accomplished and many things can be done all at one click. This no doubt has made people’s lives easy but at the same time, there are some downsides as well. For example, take the case of a TV remote itself. Earlier, a person had to go up to the TV set in order to change the channels. After that came the remote which made changing channels easier without getting up from the seat. All one had to do was use the hands to press the keys on the remote. Today even that effort has been reduced. Now with the latest development in technology the channels can be changed by just using the voice commands. Yes, all this seems very attractive and convenient. However, at the same time, it has been turning people into couch potatoes. So this raises another important point on how does one get the needed exercise. ?
For solving this situation, again technology has stepped in to help. By the invention of the treadmill. Well, what is this treadmill and why has it caught everyone’s attention?
What is this treadmill?
It is a compact exercise machine which has a moving belt on it. This moving belt has the space used for running on it. This is ideal either for walking or for running. Earlier it used to come in the manual model only but now they are highly motorized. This means that the speed and the incline and other adjustments can be made based on the runner’s preferences. So simply put a treadmill is an exercise machine. It is customized to suit all fitness level requirements. Also, it is best suited for all sorts of exercise and fitness related purposes and goals.
Treadmill machine is best suited to the modern family’s needs. Why so? Because it gives the convenience of exercising indoors. What activity was once considered an outdoor activity can now be done indoors with all convenience? So especially those who prefer running or walking outdoors are at the mercy of the weather which is highly unpredictable. So a treadmill offers the best alternative. The same exercise of walking or jogging can be done indoors without the worry of the weather or any other safety-related concerns.
JLL T350 Digital Folding Treadmill
Physical activity can be defined as any movement of the body that requires energy expenditure. Also defined as any bodily movement produced by skeletal muscles. In simple terms movement of the body that uses energy.
Physically activity or exercise is undeniably good for everyone. Most of the people all over the world prefer to go to gym for exercise. Some prefer doing exercise at home only, using physical activity equipment’s. Treadmill is one among those equipment’s, most of the people prefer to have at home for exercise. JLL T350 Digital Folding Treadmill is latest 2019 model.
JLL T350 Digital Folding Treadmill
The JLL T350 model has digital controller technology, it gives additional stability and safety for the runners.
Details about the machine
- Net weight of the machine is 59kg.
- Maximum load is 120kg
- Running area is 121 cm (Length) x 70 cm (Width) x 128 cm (Height)
- Occupying area is 158cm (Length) x 70cm (Width) x 128cm (Height)
- Speed is 0.3-18 km/h
- DC Motor (Direct Current Motor)
Features of the T350 Treadmill
- It has got phone charging port. One can connect phone via USB port to charge it during the workout.
- T350 treadmill has 20 running programmes in it and also you can reset the first three programs. Three custom programs. Remaining seventeen programs installed by using varying difficulty so that one can take it as a challenge.
- 16-point cushion deck helps to maximise comfort and reduce the impact on your joints. One can train harder and longer.
- With its twenty-level auto-incline one can accelerate the workout and reduces weight, so that you can burn up to four times the fat calories just by walking.
- The display is of Blue backlit 5inch LCD display. It displays time, speed, distance, heart-rate and calories.
- Bluetooth enables to connect iPod, iPhone, MP3 connectivity and USB interface. One can stay motivated by their favourite music during the workout. Using of the earphones is not required.
- For extra safety sensor buttons and heart rate sensors are built into the handrails.
- The Heart Rate Program automatically adjusts the running speed.
- Pressure sensitive UI, whatever the information you want regarding a particular action, just one single touch will do.
- One can easily fold it and move around. It is also easy to unfold because of the Soft drop system in it.
- Any walking or running style is well suited to this treadmill since its running surface area is 1230mm and 410mm, very spacious and sturdy area.
- The running belt is of very good quality, which holds against strenuous workouts.
This machine has to be provided with maintenance for every six weeks. Guidelines for the maintenance of the machine is provided in the booklet given along with the machine. Download the manual and program booklet, from the website. It is really a remarkable machine. One can invest on this machine without any doubt for your health and fitness. It has got lifetime warranty for Treadmill Frame, Five years warranty on motor and two years warranty on Labour and Parts.
PrestigeSports XMPRO Dynamic Treadmill
Regular physical exercise can lower your risk of heart and circulatory diseases. One feels warmer when the heat produced by the muscles increases the body temperature. Getting active is great for people with diabetes. Regular physical activity improves memory and attention span. Long-term physical activity leads to a lower resting heart rate and lower blood pressure. Anyone looking to develop self-discipline regularly does exercise.
Treadmill is an efficient exercise option and easiest to use. Treadmills are convenient and effective way to make sure you are staying active. Walking, jogging or running on treadmill helps to improve heart health (improves cardio capacity and stamina) and improves sports performance and also burns calories. You can also use heart rate monitor on a treadmill to reach 70 to 80 percent of your maximum heart rate.
PrestigeSports XMPRO Dynamic Treadmill is UK’s number one professional home treadmill. It is easy to assemble.
Features of the Treadmill:
- Maximum user weight is 110kg
- The LCD display is multifunctional. One can control the speed and also has start and stop buttons handy.
- Pulse sensors
- 5 CHP 1100W powerful silent motor
- Tablet holder
- Quick speed buttons 3/5/7kmh
- 16 Auto programs are there and one manual program.
- Towel rail and Drinks Holder
- It has built in speakers with Bluetooth. One can listen to their favourite music from phone /tablet while running.
- Play/pause button for audio control
- Calorie counter
- 3 level Manual incline to help in burning more calories, improve body toning and reduce impacts on joints. Also raising the incline on a treadmill forces you to exert more effort. Body has to adjust for every incline and speed change.
- Extreme grip running belt with Auto Lube system for easy lubrication and large running belt (1000mm x 400mm).
- It has got the large running surface of 1100mm x 400mm.
- BMI calculator is also there.
- Time, distance and speed are displayed on displayed on the built in LCD screen.
- 14KPH maximum speed
- Dimensions: 140cm height, 65cm width, 135cm length
- Magnetic safety key ensures instant shut off in emergency.
- Gifts includes Twist Disc and infusion bottle. Three e-books (Healthy Eating Guide, Running and Fitness Guide and Treadmill Maintenance Guide) are offered.
- It is light in weight, compact and easy to fold.
- Emergency top works perfectly.
It offers two-year non-commercial use RTB (return to base) warranty and a two year motor warranty. All other parts and frame are covered in this two year warranty. Warranty applies only to original purchase. If you find fault with an item, that particular item will be replaced. They will even supply with completely new item. XM-PRO is excellent in build quality, superior in style and performance.
Schedule a one-hour treadmill workout each day for faster results. Try a varying intensity workout. Track your progress if your working towards your weight loss goal. Use workout programs to make your sessions more challenging.
Order PrestigeSports XMPRO Digital Treadmill of 2019 model, on Amazon and use exercise as a healing tool in your daily life.
Staying healthy physically can help a person to stay healthy emotionally and keeps fit. The pursuit of health and personal growth relies on living a balanced life. Aerobic, muscle-strengthening, bone-strengthening and stretching are four types of physical activities. In order to lose weight, or slim down, some form of physical activity, repeating of same workout mode and intensity every day is very important.
Running will help you to maintain the perfect balance of mental stimulation and physical fitness. It is difficult to go out everyday due to the busy schedule. Treadmill is one of the best option to have at home for regular physical activity. A short and sweet morning workout on treadmill will make one feel warmer.
This treadmill is appropriate for both beginners and advance users. It is one of the market-leading treadmill from the best-selling brand PremierFit.
Features of the Treadmill
- The T330 has twelve pre-installed programs and three manual programs. To meet your workout requirements the manual workout planning’s can be customised and saved in the treadmill memory. To give you flexibility in planning your workouts the built-in exercise programs alternate between high and low intensity.
- To increase the number of calories burned during your workouts or to build muscle during each treadmill workout, incline level on treadmill is essential. The incline on this treadmill can be automatically adjusted since it has got 20 different levels of electronic incline. At the press of a button one can automatically adjust the incline of running platform, it also gives exceptional control over the elevation of your run, allowing for more targeted training and weight loss.
- For a good beginner this treadmill has a speed setting option. One can adjust the speed from 0.8km/h up to sixteen kilometres per hour. Choosing the correct combination of speed and incline will get a beginner on to a solid base.
- The T330 features integrated USB/SD/AUX can be connected for music playback with a built-in speaker system to enjoy ones favourite music during the workout.
- Integrated SX-Shock Absorption Technology or the cushioning technology reduces the impact on your body and it is one of the integral feature of the PremierFit T330. It will revolutionise your treadmill workouts. The multi-point cushioning system will absorb the impact during a run, provided a more comfortable running experience which is proven to be better for both joints and muscles. This shocks and springs built into them helps soften the blow.
- To reach your water bottles easily two bottle holders are fitted.
PremierFit T330 offers two-year warranty on frames and parts. Lifetime warranty on the electric motor.
PremierFit T330 treadmill has an unbelievable array of features for a treadmill in this price category. Order PremierFit T330 treadmill on Amazon for the best price.
Why Treadmill is best suited?
Physical activity and exercise can have long-term benefits. Regular physical activities in daily life improves health benefits and also the quality of life. It also reduces the risk of developing several diseases like diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular diseases, strengthens bones, controls weight and feel better. It is believed that a person who is fit is capable of living life to its fullest extent.
Some people prefer to do physical activities or exercise at home. General exercises like walking, jogging, running, jumping, aerobic dancing etc. Some have exercise equipment’s at home, like, Rowing Machines, Stationary bicycle, Elliptical trainers, Ankle weights and Treadmills.
Treadmills are among the most popular pieces of cardio fitness equipment for home use. Many prefer having treadmill at home for daily physical activity since it is available 24/7.
Prestige Sports XM-PROIII Treadmill
Prestige Sports XM-PROIII folding motorised Treadmill 2019 model, is easy to fold and move around. In a treadmill motor is the most significant component in running this machine. This comes with lifetime motor warranty. This Treadmill is considered as one of the U.K’s most popular home treadmills. Its unique design makes exercise more enjoyable.
Key Features of the XM-Pro III Treadmill
- It has heart rate sensors in the hand rails. The sensors pick up the heart rate from your palms and fingers and detect each heartbeat and transmit the data to a receiver display.
- It consists of 12 pre-installed auto present workout programs and one manual program
- The 1100 W (1.5 CHP) powerful silent motor in it is provided with two years of warranty.
- Most people workout with a personal music. This treadmill has got built-in speakers with audio cable input. Built-in speakers are very important for a music-lovers owing a treadmill. One can listen music from phone or iPod while running.
- A 1100W powerful motor is capable of 12 km/h, maximum speed. It also includes quick speed buttons (3kph, 5kph, 7kph). The control panel is easy to use.
- It has got good size running surface of 1100mm x 400mm, with improved grip. It reduces bounce and provides better comfort.
- LCD monitor with Calorie counter, pulse, speed time distance. This multi-functional display has start and stop buttons along with speed control button. The LCD screen that displays calories burned, heart rate and distance travelled, motivates a person during the workout and helps to monitor the progress.
- 3-level adjustable 10% manual incline helps to burn more calories and improves body toning.
- Large running surface 1100x400mm – Auto Lube
- Speed adjustment and start/stop Handrail controls
- Towel rails and drinks holder
- User weight is 110kg.
- It also has magnetic safety key for emergency stop.
- Along with treadmill, 3 e-books are offered- Healthy Eating Guide, Running and Fitness Guide and Treadmill Maintenance Guide. Also, Aerobic Twist Disc with resistance bands and water bottle is also offered.
Getting a shape or loosing weight are primary concerns in your life, go ahead and order Prestige Sports XM-PROIII Treadmill on Amazon, to accomplish your objectives. Available with free installation and services.
Prestige Sports XM-Pro II Elite Treadmill
Physical and mental fitness is very important for a healthy body. Regular physical activity brings many health benefits. Regardless of age, sex and physical ability, everyone benefits from exercise. Exercise makes one feel happier, reduce risk of chronic diseases, helps brain health and memory and also helps with weight loss.
Many people go to gym to stay fit and healthy. Especially treadmill helps to build cardiovascular health (can fulfil the regular cardio requirement), build muscles and get strong body. Running on treadmill is most effective source of exercise. One can exercise whenever they want.
Prestige Sports XM-Pro II Elite Treadmill
This treadmill is ideal for most of the people who prefers have regular physical activity at home. This is the brand-new design of 2019, which offers twelve workout programs.
- The folding design enables to set it anywhere in the home. The folding dimensions are of 127cm height x 62cm width x 65cm depth. The assembling is also easy and enables to save space. It can be stored in a garage, shed or can hang securely on the wall. It is light in weight and can be folded flat. It has also got transport wheels.
- It has got large running surface of 1100mm x 360mm dimensions. For better grip for comfort and to reduce bounce, the soft rubber surface is provided. It runs maximum speed of 10kph. A safety cord with a magnet that is attached to the digital display at one end and clip at its other is attached to the clothes. It reduces the chances of injury if it trips or fall. The safety key pulls out and immediately stop the treadmill.
- Bluetooth connection with large LED display on the control panel makes comfortable to enjoy music of your choice or TV programs, during workout. One can connect smart phone and wireless earphones. With the controls placed on the handrails, it becomes easy to control the programs.
- Handrails are fitted with heart rate sensors. The large LED display enables to monitor calories used, time, distance and speed.
- The inbuild automatic workout programs are designed by the professionals who are qualified in fitness. It also has manual programs where you can increase or reduce the speed.
- It also includes fruit infusion water bottle and three health and fitness ebooks.
- It includes treadmill maintenance guide to take proper care of the machine and for better performance. Running and fitness guide. Healthy eating guide, this book offers suggestions on what to eat and how to include healthy meals in diet.
- It is designed with a three-level manual incline, to help you tone your body and burn more calories.
- This is Smartphone Ready, where you can track both your indoor/outdoor running progress.
- For users weighing upto 100kg, this treadmill is suitable.
- The machine itself weighs up to 27 kgs.
- It has got drink holder and tablet holder is fixed for your convenience.
This official PrestigeSports XM- PROII Elite treadmill is available on amazon for reasonable price.
The common excuse most people give for not exercising is that they do not have the required time. However, all do find time to sit in front of the TV at least for a few minutes in the evening after returning from work. So a treadmill can be placed in front of the TV and both activities such as watching TV and exercising can be done together. The treadmill offers the best convenience to combine it with other activities.
For professional runners too, the treadmill is a good option. For example, take the case of runners who need to increase their speed of running. For such people, the treadmill offers the best choice because the speed and distance can be controlled and monitored effectively. Also, the pace of the runner is maintained in the treadmill. So especially athletes who need to check on matters such as speed, distance, pace, etc. will prefer the treadmill. This will help them to prepare well for the races.
A most important reason for exercise is Weight loss. So exercising on the treadmill is the best form of exercise for weight loss. Because running or steady walking burns calories. So along with a few changes in diet followed by a regular exercise on the treadmill helps in weight loss. Especially for beginners who are just starting out the treadmill is an ideal option.
Another benefit is Cross training. Today there are a variety of exercises for weight loss such as swimming or cycling etc. which are basically outdoor exercises. So treadmill gives another change in exercise with an indoor option for those who are not interested in running or jogging outdoors.
Exercising on a treadmill also strengthens the muscles. The incline feature gives the option of toning the leg muscles, calves, and quad and butt muscles as well. To improve even further, running by holding some weights in the hand will tone the arm muscles at the same time.
Preset workout PROGRAMS
Nowadays treadmills come with a built-in digital monitor. They have various workout programs. This means that the speed and incline of the treadmill can be adjusted to make the exercise either simple or tough. The exercise then becomes interesting as every day you can adjust it to a different setting. So it is challenging and fun rather than doing the same thing every day. Also, there is an option to even program your own workout session as per your needs and requirements.
If different members are using one treadmill, there is an option to create multiple users. This helps in comparing the statistics with others and shows whether you are keeping or falling behind.
Why buy a treadmill?
As per recent reports, a person needs to exercise regularly for at least a few minutes. In fact, a daily exercise is highly needed. So most of the urban working population know that daily exercise is good for the body in the long run. However, getting the exercise done is another problem altogether. Why so? After a hard day’s work going to the gym or even going out for a walk seems to be a big drudgery. It seems a big challenge just getting out of the home. In such cases, the treadmill is the best and only alternative.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREADMILL
This type of treadmill is a basic model. It has a belt and rollers under it. So here a user has to move the belt using his own effort. Since this type of models is considered basic and useless and cheaper components they can be bought at a cheaper price when compared with other models.
This type of treadmill as the name suggests comes with a motor. This means that these have a feature that allows to increase or decrease the degree of the incline. Also, the pace of the running can be preset.
These type of treadmills are usually considered the high end. They have a system of hydraulic slow drop decks and a locking system which can be easily folded flat and stored safely away until the next use.
These are considered heavy duty machines. They can withstand constant use. So they are beneficial for use in gyms etc. These type of treadmills have a solid and cushioned running area. They have also added features such an interactive computer which shows the heart rate and other details such as incline degree etc.
A word of caution. Sometimes while deciding to buy a treadmill, it is so often the case that affordable treadmills are overlooked and a more professional looking treadmills are bought for home use. So carefully consider the amount of time and use of the treadmill before purchasing the appropriate one. So whatever your preferences are, there are a variety of treadmills to choose from based on your preference for brands, quality, and budget to choose. So please be clear about what exactly are the exercise needs and also the space constraints and importantly the budget. If buying online, then it is better to check out the reviews of other users.
Treadmills as a piece of exercise equipment are very simple to use and come in different sizes to suit your needs and most importantly your pocket. Here are a few benefits of using the treadmill at home:
- No need to worry about the outside weather. So the problem of canceling or postponing the jogging session does not arise
- No need to worry that a person might trip or fall due to uneven terrain. The treadmill offers an even and smooth surface.
- You can track your progress as the machine gives a record of the different statistics such a distance covered, time is taken, speed and even the calories burned. Some machines even show the heart rate.
- Anytime you can use the treadmill and also don’t have to worry about your appearance since it is done in the confines of your home
- A treadmill also does not take up much space. Nowadays the latest machines have the option of folding up and stored in a cupboard and are also easy to carry so that they can be transported or moved here and there.
- It is ideal for weight loss because as per reports running for a few minutes helps in burning maximum calories. So weight loss goals can be reached faster by using a treadmill.
- Reports suggest that using a treadmill improves heart health. Because it is a good cardiovascular workout. It also helps in reducing cholesterol. So treadmill is a safe and secure option
At the same time, it is appropriate to also point out some disadvantages before considering to buy a treadmill. Because it is always good to weigh out the pros and the cons.
- Firstly the price. Treadmills do not come cheap. The basic cheaper models are available but they may not offer many needed functions
- Maintenance costs. It is not much in the initial years but as with any machine, in the long run, it will need to be serviced and maintained which will definitely be at a cost
- Space. Space is the most important criteria because a compact treadmill will not offer many conveniences of running when compared to a wider and much longer treadmill. This might take up a lot of space.
- Running outdoors gives a varied option of uneven terrain, changing the weather, etc. Some may find running on a treadmill monotonous and boring after some time.
POINTS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A TREADMILL
- User weight. This indicates the quality of the frame, belt, and motor. So for example, if the treadmill shows a maximum user weight of 160 kg that means it is a strong treadmill good for regular home use. For commercial use such as in gyms, a maximum user weight of over 180 kg is recommended.
- Shock absorption. It is important to check the treadmills shock absorption. Because efficient shock absorption can reduce body impact by 40 %. This is needed to reduce injuries caused by running.
- Heart rate monitoring programs. Treadmills offer a basic, intermediate and high specification pulse rate monitors. So care needs to be exercised on which option more suitable is based on the individual needs.
- Safety features. Treadmills offer a wide range of safety features such as safety key, handrails, and an automatic slow start. So before deciding on the type of treadmill to be bought, the safety features present need to be considered first.
- Manufacturer Warranty. It is important to check the warranty period, money back guarantees, servicing and replacement terms and conditions
Our Final thoughts
A treadmill is not only a convenient and safe option for exercising it is also very comfortable. A treadmill is the best way of ensuring that a person gets a daily exercise in the suitable confines of a home. So irrespective of the fact that whether you want to lose weight, build muscles or just plain exercise a treadmill is the best piece of exercise workout equipment. It’s definitely worth the investment.
Meanwhile, the debate is still going on about whether running outside is better than running on a treadmill. Still, we cannot conclude which is right or wrong. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
However, to conclude a treadmill is easy to use, keeps track of the progress and is very very convenient. So if you can afford to buy a treadmill don’t delay. It is undoubtedly the best and smart choice to stay fit and healthy.